You are currently browsing the daily archive for February 11, 2008.
1. (To get it out of the way) You make a list about lists.
2. You sometimes add things to job list after you have done them just to have the satisfaction of crossing it off.
3. Some of the items on your list are notes to add things to other lists.
4. You have list file that you edit and print out every week.
5. Or two.
6. Your weekend list actually has 5 sublists.
7. You are aware, at the end of the day, how many items you crossed off your list.
8. Sometimes you tell others of this accomplishment.
9. And you are slightly annoyed when they don’t share in your enthusiasm about it.
10. You use multiple colors to highlight the crossed off items.
11. You have a category on your blog called lists.