You are currently browsing the daily archive for June 25, 2007.
So Steve ‘tagged’ me.
This is a term that up until yesterday I was unfamiliar with.
Evidently, in this case, I am to list songs that I’ve made myself a happy fool singing along with. This is a good data request for me because I am never happier (as I’m driving alone in my car) when I hear a song with which I can sing along (at the top of my lungs) with hand percussion or keyboard on the steering wheel.
- “The Things We Do for Love” – 10 CC
- “Things we said today” – Beatles
- Several other Beatles Songs
- “Hooked on a Feeling” (The oldies one is better)
- “Sweet Talking Woman” – ELO
- Actually pretty much the whole ELO album – “Out of the Blue”
- “Do you believe in Love” – Huey Lewis
- “More than Words” That Hanson group that I can’t remember the correct name for. With this one, which is a duet, I find the third part and make a trio out of it.
- “Only the good die young” Billy Joel
- Rhapsody in Blue – Gershwin
- Nylons – “Bop till you drop”
And one song I did actually make myself a fool (albeit a sad fool) singing along with:
- “I’m Alright” Kenny Loggins – Caddyshack soundtrack.
And Steve, can I just say (as I commented over at his place) – “A Horse with no name”? What?
And I guess part of being tagged means tagging others. So how about . . .
And of course Vox has never been a happy fool in his life.