You are currently browsing the daily archive for August 6, 2007.
10 Ways to Know If You Have Too Much Time On Your Hands*
- You weed-wack.
- You wash your car.
- You watch more than, say . . . 5 hours of TV a week.
- You golf.
- You dust more than once every half year.
- You vacuum more than once every half year.
- You read fame magazines.
- You iron your clothes.
- You take a shower every day.
- You give your kid a bath more than twice a week.
Any suggestions? Do you think I should put fishing here? Things I should take off this list?
If you discover, using this handy list, that you do indeed have too much time on your hands, consider helping out people with fewer resources, or at your church. Or consider adopting or going on a short term missions trip.
* and no, I’m not going to put anything about blogging here. Too obvious, too self-deprecating and I don’t really agree.
* and no, I didn’t try to make #4 appear to stand out like it does there. Just one of the many random formatting changes made randomly by this blogging software, at random.