- Thinking too much about how this pleasure could be better if only it was improved in that one little way (or two or three).
- Knowing that experiencing this pleasure is somehow wrong, unhealthy or harmful to others.
- Knowing that you are only experiencing this pleasure as the result of a previous sinful action.
- Knowing that someone more deserving could be experiencing this pleasure.
- Thinking to yourself: “What took so long for me to get this?”
- Having already experienced the pleasure too much recently.
- Knowing that you should be doing something else.
- Being aware that this pleasure feeds an addiction.